Lookfor Honda Scoopy racing Juara

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4CgRRvPmRJf9TNz7ubiCQoBCgTXwvLFKMB3Ri3uuSne8Ns6l1NouTYbCkqkdTihgog1oVGLKXTr2HlFo2CdLgHIoPTdeSluxU39netQmgG0cP9w3lI_VNANQSPXe5XQ2BoFtsvTSNEWfI/s400/1.jpg
Lookfor Honda Scoopy racing Juara


Well, ... if Honda finally beat the manufacturer at the segment Yamaha scooter ... I'm not surprised ...! Which makes the process so quickly is a surprise ...! In May 2010 the manufacturer Yamaha has beaten kelenger Honda ...! As the news in various media, ... Honda could sell 136,205 units of Yamaha's scooter ... while only able to sell 120,995 units ...! I honestly never thought the defeat of the Yamaha ... not so fast ...! Signal for Yamaha manufacturer to fix the scooter segment ... was no less-less variety of articles I wrote ...! : D

Even when numerous occasions ... like I give 'hint' is not directly to the Yamaha ... even though sometimes there are diresponse ... sometimes even criticized behind the advice that I give it ...! If I saw ... actually the end of 2009 ... Honda grand strategy looks so fierce ... and some articles I wrote are indirectly ...! In fact, on several occasions I was asked ... and I give their views of what should be done by the manufacturer Honda ...! Monggo seen one of my entries at the following email .... turned out to be an adjustment by the manufacturer Honda ...!